Birthday Cameo Card
Applying a bit of talcum powder to your cardstock before embossing and removing with a soft brush can keep unwanted particles of embossing powder from adhering to the paper.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Charm Collection and Party Invite
- Recollections® Cardstock - Lavender, White and Bloack
- DCWV™ Paper Pad - the Old World Stack™
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Recolelctions™ Rhinestones
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Recollections® Embossing Powder - Ebony Detail
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Paper Trimming Scissors
Fold an 11"x4 ¼" panel of lavender cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 3 ¼"x4 ¼" piece of lavender patterned paper to the lower part of the card.
Adhere a strip of rhinestones to a 1 ¼"x4 ¼" panel of black cardstock.
Use scissors to trim around the rhinestone scallops.
Adhere the rhinestone panel to the card.
Stamp sentiment in black ink on the top left side of the card.
Stamp the frame image on a 1 ½" white square panel of card stock in VersaMark® ink.
Sprinkle Ebony embossing powder over the frame and shake the extra powder back into the jar.
Heat the image until the powder melts.
Emboss the cameo image in the center of the frame with VersaMark® ink.
Adhere the white square panel to a 1 ¾" square black cardstock panel.
Adhere the square panels to the top right of the card.