Birthday Countdown Chain
- Foam Frame
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Construction Paper
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Blunt Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Cut seven 8-inch x 1½-inch strips from assorted colors of construction paper.
- Glue paper strips together, alternating colors, to form a chain as shown. Place 1-7 sticker numbers on the chain links.
- Decorate the frame with birthday stickers. Use foam alphabet stickers to spell the desired name.
- Use a small scrap of paper to attach the chain to the back center of the frame with numbers hanging from one to seven, with one at the top.
- Have fun counting down to the birthday!
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use the scissors without adult supervision.