Birthday Wishes Card
This cute Birthday Card is a quick and easy project to share!
Designed by Michelle Woerner, courtesy of Spellbinders Paper Arts™.
- Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Standard Circles Die Template
- Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Classic Scalloped Circles Die Templates
- Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Grommet Tags Die Templates
- Die Cutting Machine
- Cardstock: White, Frosted Teal
- Pattern Paper of Choice
- Rubber Stamps of Choice
- Ink: Rich Cocoa, Old Rose and Celadon Pigment
- Ribbon: 1/2" Aqua Grosgrain
- Rhinestones: Red
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Liquid Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares
- Glue Pen
Die cut and emboss two Classic Scalloped Circles LG #7 (#1 is the smallest die template in the set) from teal cardstock, score and fold down top edge of one Scalloped Circle die cut.
Glue Scalloped Circles together making card base.
Die cut and emboss Classic Scalloped Circles LG #6 from white cardstock and pattern paper.
Trim off right side of pattern paper circle and adhere to white circle.
Adhere ribbon to cover seam, and tape ends around back of circle.
Tie ribbon around ribbon into a bow and trim ends.
Adhere circle to scalloped card base
Stamp and emboss image, then position Grommet Tags over image. Use tape to secure die template for perfect placement. Cut and emboss in die cut machine.