Ribbon is a great way to hide an imperfection.
Designed by Gloria Stengel, courtesy of Hampton Art
- Archival Dye Ink - Wicked Black
- Stamps - Blessing Not in Disguise
- Cardstock - Black, Red and White
- 7gypsies® Designer Paper Gypsy Packs
- Embellishments - Black Grosgrain Ribbon
- Paper Trimmer
- Bow Making Tool
- Tape Runner
- Foam Tape
- Adhesive Dots
Make a black, top-fold card 5 ½"x4 ¼".
Trim printed paper to 5-3/8"x4-1/8". Wrap bottom of printed paper with black grosgrain ribbon and secure ribbon to the back of the paper. Attach panel to card front.
Create a bow from black grosgrain ribbon using a bow-making tool. Secure bow to the center of the ribbon with an adhesive dot.
Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock with black archival or dye ink. Trim and mat with black and red cardstock. Attach to card front with foam tape.
Add white cardstock to the inside of the card.