Blingy Bird Postcard
- Stampendous™ Stamp – Bird Post
- Recollections™ Cardstock – Dark Gray, Green and White
- Recollections™ Patterned Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Border Punch – Loops
- Recollections™ Adhesive Rhinestones
- Scotch® Quick-Dry Adhesive
- Recollections™ Brads – Green
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder – Wood Grain
- Die Cutting Machine
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
- Copic® Markers
Fold a 5¼"x10½" panel of dark gray cardstock in half to create a card base.
Use corner punch to round all four corners of the card base.
Round the top and bottom left corners of a 4-7/8"x3½" panel of green cardstock.
Emboss the green panel with an embossing folder and die cutting machine following manufacturer's instructions.
Adhere green panel to the left side of the gray card base with adhesive.
Round the top and bottom right corners of a 4¼"x3½" panel of patterned paper
Adhere patterned paper panel to card front with adhesive.
Punch the long side of a 5¼"x1" panel of gray cardstock.
Adhere the punched strip to the card front with adhesive.
Stamp the bird image on a 3"x4½" panel of white cardstock.
Punch the corners of the stamped panel.
Color image with markers.
Adhere image panel to card front with adhesive.
Cut three of the rhinestones off the bottom of the rhinestone flourish and adhere to the bottom edge of the bird's crown.
Adhere the remainder of the rhinestone flourish to the card.
Attach three green brads to the black strip with hole punch.