Blooming Bouquet Giant Cupcake Cake
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant – White
- Wilton® Rose Icing Color – Rose, Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, Orange, Leaf Green and Sky Blue
- Wilton® Buttercream Icing
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 9"
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton® Fondant Cutter Set – Flower
- Wilton® Stripes Texture Press
- Wilton® Dots Texture Press
- Wilton® Flower Forming Cups, 2½"
- Wilton® Decorator Brush Set
- Wilton® Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Tips – 2A, 4, 352 and 366
- Wilton® Spatula
In advance, make fondant flowers. Reserve 2 oz. white fondant. Divide remaining fondant into thirds; tint rose, yellow and orange.
Roll out fondant 1/8" thick. Cut into 3" wide strips. Roll half of the strips through the stripes textured press and half through the dots textured press. Cut out 60 flowers with the medium-sized flower cutter, ten of each texture in each color. Place in flower forming cups to dry. Roll white fondant into 5/16" diameter balls and attach to centers of flowers with damp brush. Let dry.
Bake and cool cake. Trim ½" off top of cupcake. Position on a foil-wrapped cake board. Pipe lines vertically on bottom of cake using tip 2A and white Buttercream icing. Pipe stems using tip 4 and green Buttercream icing. Stack bottom and top cake sections with icing; spatula ice top using blue Buttercream icing.
Pipe leaves on stems using tip 352 leaves and green Buttercream icing. Attach flowers to cake top using dots of Buttercream icing. Pipe leaves in between flowers using tip 366 and green Buttercream icing.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Oven should only be used by an adult.