Martha Stewart Crafts Blossom Candleholders
Create these pretty glass candleholders as a gift or to use in your own home.
Designed by the Martha Stewart Design Team.
- Big Flower Vase
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Satin Paint Colors - Peppermint Bark
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pearl Paint Colors - Pink Taffeta
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter Paint Colors - Tourmaline
- Gold Edge Candleholder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter Paint Colors - Florentine Gold
- Wrapping Blossoms:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Satin Paint Colors - Peppermint Bark and Green Olive
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adheasive Stencil - Blossoms
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Glass Cylinders
- Foam Pouncer
- Paper Plate
Use a foam pouncer and follow general stenciling instructions below, using the image for reference.
Use a straight edge and pencil to draw a guide line.
Remove backing from stencil and set aside. Place stencil on surface.
Pour a small amount of paint on your paint palette.
Load paint sparingly on pouncer. Dab off excess, then lightly tap or pounce on a thin layer of paint. Apply a second coat if necessary. Avoid overloading your pouncer or the extra paint may seep under the stencil.
While paint is still wet, carefully peel stencil off.
Clean stencil with soap and water or Martha Stewart Crafts™ Brush & Stencil Cleaner.
Let dry. Attach,stencil to backing and store.
Wash all stencils, brushes, and tools immediately after use, before the paint dries. Use Martha Stewart Crafts™ Brush & Stencil Cleaner to remove dried paint.