Blue Blaze Feather Card
A pretty peacock feather makes for a bold statement on this finely embossed card.
Designed by Geny Cassady, courtesy of Stampendous.
- Stampendous Stamp - Peacock Feather
- Stampendous Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Orchid Greetings
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Pesto and Blue Blaze
- Bazzill Basics® Carstock - Rain Forest
- Recollections® Carstock - White
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Ink Pad
- Tsukineko® Momento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
- EK Success® Corner Rounder
- Fiskars® Embossing Heat Tool
- Recollections® Dimensional Foam Adhesive Dots
- Paper Trimmer
Fold a 4¼"x11" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
Cut a white cardstock panel 5¼" x4".
Round all four corners of white cardstock using corner rounding punch.
Stamp feather stamp on white panel in VersaMark® ink.
Sprinkle Blue Blaze embossing powder on tip of feather area. Tap off excess, tilting card away from still wet ink.
Sprinkle Pesto powder on a band of the feather. Tap off excess, tilting card away from still wet ink.
Sprinkle Blue Blaze embossing powder on remainder of stamped feather image. Tap off excess.
Heat to set.
Stamp sentiment along bottom of white panel in black ink.
Adhere to green card base with dimensional foam adhesive.