Blue Christmas Tee
- Tulip® Screen-It™ All-In-One Screen Printing System
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint Turquoise and Cool Blue
- Aleene’s® Repositionable Tacky Spray
- Miscellaneous Supplies
- Paper towels for clean up
- Blue T-shirt
1. Download or create desired Christmas tree graphic from computer and print out image in black ink. Use to create screen according to ScreenIt instructions.
2. Place ScreenIt base inside your T-shirt, shirt front facing up.
3. Once screen is ready to use, slip first shirt onto the foam base of the ScreenIt machine.
4. Lightly spray T-shirt with Repositionable Tacky Spray and lay screen in desired position on shirt, smoothing screen down with your hands.
5. Using squeegee provided with ScreenIt, apply Turquoise Soft® paint to screen following Screen-It instructions.
6. Carefully remove screen and clean under cool running water. Allow screen and tee to dry.
7. Lightly spray screen with Repositionable Tacky Spray. Lay tree screen onto existing painted tree on tee, slightly off-center and press in place. Screen over using Cool Blue Soft® Paint. Clean screen and let screen and tee dry.