Boho Canvas Bag
Overload your tote bag with layers of fun patterns and textures for the ultimate boho look. It's bright, beautiful and matches every outfit!
Designed by: Sara Gillespie
- Hirschberg Canvas Bag
- Springs® Fabric – Assorted Pieces
- Pressing Cloth
- HeatnBond® Iron-On Adhesive
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 5mm – Assorted Colors
- Embroidery Iron-on Patch – Design of Choice
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil – Flower
- Springs® Fabric – Orange
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Color of Choice
- Stencil Brush
- Simplicity® Crochet Lace – Cream
- Aleene's® Fabric Glue
Step 1 Tear or cut different sizes and fabrics as desired.
Step 2 Cut a piece of HeatnBond® size to fit front of bag.
Step 3 Follow directions on HeatnBond® and iron on your pieces of fabric in desired design.
Step 4 Add HeatnBond® to backs of ribbons.
Step 5 Use fabric glue to attach pom poms to bag on the piece of fabric you choose.
Step 6 Iron HeatnBond® to back of orange fabric large enough for your stencil.
Step 7 Stencil your design onto fabric using acrylic paint, and let dry thoroughly.
Step 8 After fabric is dry, cut oval from fabric and iron on to front of bag, placing pressing cloth over painted area before ironing in place.
Step 9 Glue or iron on embroidered patch where desired.