Bonjour & Au Revoir Necklace
Create your very own piece of French romance from the Bead Landing C'est La Vie collection.
Designed by June Beach.
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Pink & Crystal Flower (1)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Rosette Fabric Connector (1)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Black Crystal Flower Pendant (1)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Bonjour & Au Revior Connectors (2)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Pink Fabric Card (1)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Franc Charms (4)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Key Charm (1)
- Bead Landing C’est la Vie Fleur de lis Charms (3)
- Bead Landing Gunmetal Chain Large Link (1)
- Bead Landing Gunmetal Chain Small Link (1)
- Bead Landing Silver Textured Chain (1)
- Bead Landing Silver Chain Small Link (1)
- Bead Landing Glass Pearls (12)
- Crystal AB Crystals (5)
- Bead Landing Silver Headpins (17)
- Silver Jump Rings (22)
- Silver Closure (1)
- Round Nose Pliers
Open a jump ring with pliers and attach one end of the pink rosette connectors to the Au Revoir connector. Close jump ring securely.
Repeat to connect the silver clasp to the other end of the pink rosette connector. Attach clasp to the top of the Bonjour connector.
Using jump rings connect the various chains to the bottom of the Au Revoir and Bonjour connector charms. Drape the chain, weave and make as long or short as desired for finished necklace. Using pliers close the jump rings securely. Use side cutters if needed to cut or shorten a chain.
Once all chain is connected as desired, open a jump ring and connect the pink crystal fabric flower to the Bonjour side of the necklace. Close rings securely, repeat to secure the bottom part of the flower to the chain.
Connect the franc coin charms, the fleur de lis charms and the key charm to the necklace with additional jump rings.
Take headpins and place the pearls and crystals onto the headpins. Use round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop to attach to the chain throughout the necklace. Use side cutters to trim excess wire close and tuck the end into the headpin stem so that it creates a closed loop. Repeat for all pearls and crystals.
Cut a section of the pink fabric and tie into little bows throughout the chain portion of the necklace, trim as needed.