Botanical Asperula Card
Sparkly embossing powder adds just the finishing touch to this gorgeous card!
Designed by Debi Hammons courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Stamp – Botanical Asperula
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Sparkle Clear Silver
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink – Black
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Pansy and Heather
- Recollections® Cardstock – White
- Beacon Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Dimensional Adhesives
- Colored Pencils
- Ribbon – White
- Wavy Trimmer
- Spellbinder™ Dies, Large – Oval
- Die Cutting Machine
- Embossing Heat Tool
Fold 11"x4¼" Pansy cardstock in half to form card base.
Trim off about ¼" from the bottom edge of card front using a wavy paper trimmer.
Glue ½"x4¼" Heather cardstock to bottom edge, lining up with the back of card.
Stamp Asperula on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
Cut out image with large oval die using die cutting machine following manufacturer's instructions.
Cut out a Heather oval a little larger than the white one.
Holding the Heather oval upright, roll edge on a VersaFine™ ink pad, then in Sparkle Clear Silver embossing powder. Heat to set.
Glue white oval to purple oval. Glue to card front with dimensional adhesives.
Tie ribbon around bottom of card and knot on right side slightly under the ovals.