Botanical Note Card
Delicate coloring in this embossed image gives this card the look of spring.
Designed by Geny Cassady for Stampendous™.
- Stampendous Stamp - Botanical Asperula
- Recollections™ Detail Embossing Powder - Snow
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Ink
- Ranger Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Guacamole and Eggplant
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Kraft
- Colored Pencils
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Paper Trimmer
Fold a 4¼"x11" panel of Guacamole cardstock in half to form card base.
Trim a panel of Eggplant cardstock to 3½"x5" and adhere to card base at an angle.
Trim a panel of Kraft cardstock to 3¼"x5". Tear edges and sponge distress ink on panel edges for aged look.
Stamp Asperula image in VersaMark® ink. Sprinkle white embossing powder over entire image, tap off excess powder and return to jar. Heat to melt powder with embossing heat tool.
Color in image with colored pencils.
Adhere Kraft cardstock to front of card at a slight angle to show the Eggplant cardstock underneath.