Brenda Walton Around the World Decorative Mini Suitcase
Pack your bags and display your vacation finds in this mini suitcase using Brenda Walton’s Around the World papers and embellishments.
Designed by Kara Ward courtesy of EK Success.
- EK Success® Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch
- EK Success® Zig Zag Stitch Edger Punch
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® White Foam Adhesive 1/8 squares
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer (pink)
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Craft Scissors
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton 12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Postage Stamp Embossed Stickers – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Labels and Words Embossed Stickers – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Pop-Up Grand Adhesions – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Luggage Tags – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Die-Cut Cardstock and Acetate – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Transportation Grand Adhesions – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Postcard Pad – Around the World
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Silhouette and Die-Cut Pack – Around the World
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glittering Glue
- Inkadinkado® Glitter Power Tray
- Inkadinkado® Pewter Glitter Powder
- Mini Suitcase
- Glass Bottle – Corked with Sand Inside
- Hat Pin
- Pearl Gems
- Ribbon – Coral
- Cardstock – White
- Postcard and the Stub from a Plane Ticket
- Beacon 527 Multi-Use Glue
Cover the inside of the suitcase with patterned paper.
Add coordinating patterned paper strips to the outside edges.
Punch a scalloped border and place under the patterned paper strip along the bottom section of the suitcase.
Add a sticker with trip information on it.
On the back flap of the suitcase, add a journaling tag with the word “Summer”. Trim the tag around the tape detailing edge before placing it onto the suitcase. Next to the tag, add a seahorse die-cut and a ticket stub that says, “My Dream Vacation”. Cover the lower section under the flap with patterned paper to match the interior of the suitcase.
Decorate the inside flap of the suitcase with a tag that says, “A Day at the Beach”. Add stickers to the tag and a bow. Place pearl gems around the tag.
Jar Filled with Sand
Fill the jar with sand.
Cover the outside only of the corked lid.
Place beads onto a pearl hat pin.
Slide the hat pin into the cork.
Mat a sticker for the label of the jar with patterned paper.
Add a pearl gem border around the sticker to highlight it.
Place the jar into the suitcase.
Coral and Starfish
Place the coral into the front edge of the suitcase and glue a sticker to it.
Glitter the starfish and allow it to dry. Once it is dry, tie twine around it and place the word “Memories” on the starfish.
Arrange objects into the suitcase. Add a postcard, a plane ticket and vellum sunglasses. Make sure to mat two small photos on white cardstock and place inside the suitcase.