Bridal Shower Garland
Create a fun, edgy garland to decorate for the big bridal shower party!
Designed by Celeste Crockett courtesy of DCWV.
- Recollections™ Paper Pad, 12"x123" – Femme Fatale
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Garland – Scalloped Circle
- Ribbon, 5/8" – Black with Silver Dots, Pink Sheer, Silver and “Love” Pink Sheer
- Bead Landing™ Assorted Charms and Pendants
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Crafting Punch – 1½" Circle and 2" Circle
- Jump Rings
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Paper Piercer
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Sewing Machine
- Pattern (download button below)
First, decide if you’d like to leave garland as is or with strands hanging down. If you would like strands hanging down, cut off sections from the end and tie them into the middle.
Next, choose several coordinating prints to use on your banner. Punch a handful of circles from all of your prints, using both the 1½" and 2" punches. Adhere these to the centers of your scalloped circles, on both front and back.
Using your jump rings, attach charms to the remaining circles.
Add ribbon bows to random points on the garland. Add a ribbon string with a key in the center of the garland. Finish off by tying the ribbon string with a rose at the top. Adhere directly to the ribbon with glue.