Bright Button Christmas Stocking
Perfect for tree ornaments, party favors, gifts or gift packaging, these brightly colored button and felt stockings are sure to be the hit of your holiday season!
Designed by Helen Slabodukh for Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Favorite Findings™ Buttons (Pink)
- Favorite Findings™ Big Bag Buttons (Oh What Fun)
- “E” Beads (assorted pinks)
- Mini Felt Stocking (bright color)
- Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon Bow-Tique
- Pom Poms (½-inch. turquoise)
- Embroidery Floss (lime green)
- Embroidery Needle
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
Using floss, stitch Favorite Findings™ pink buttons to cover front of stocking cuff.
Randomly stitch E beads on top of, and between buttons.
Wrap one color ribbon around stocking. Tack in place with glue.
Glue pom poms to front of stocking.
Using all three bright ribbons, tie a bow and glue to the stocking loop.
Stack 3 or 4 assorted Favorite Findings™ “Oh What Fun” buttons and glue to bow.