Bright Color Flow Cookies
- Wilton® Roll Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Wilton® Rolling Pin, 12"
- Wilton® Color Flow Mix
- Wilton® Icing Colors – Rose, Orange, Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow
- Wilton® Decorating Tip – 3
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Plastic Nesting Cutter 6-Pc. Set – Hearts
- Wilton® Parchment Triangles, 15"
- Wilton® Icing Decorations, Mini Heart
- Waxed Paper
- Paring Knife
- *Combine Sky Blue with Royal Blue for blue shown.
- *Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.
Prepare dough following recipe and roll out 1/8" thick. Cut using second smallest cutter (1¾") from set. Bake and cool.
Prepare Color Flow icing from mix, following package directions. Tint portions rose, orange, blue* and green*, matching closely to icing decorations.
Outline cookies. Use tip 3 and a cut parchment bag filled with full-strength colored icing to outline cookies. Let dry until set. Use thinned colored icing in a cut parchment bag to fill in hearts. Let dry until set.
Attach icing decorations. Use tip 3 and full-strength icing to attach icing decorations. Let dry until set.
*Combine Sky Blue with Royal Blue for blue shown.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.
Project Hint: To create a cookie bouquet, attach our 8" lollipop sticks to backs of cookies with full-strength Color Flow icing. Tie with your favorite ribbon.