Bright Peg Solitaire
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Crayola® Model Magic® Fusion®
- Wood Shape - Triangle
- Wood Peg
- Foam Shape - Circle
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Cover the wood triangle with a thick layer of Fusion®. Make 15 impressions in the triangle with a peg, as shown.
- Glue foam circles around the bottom of the triangle as shown.
- Shape small balls of Fusion® and press on top of the pegs to cover, as shown. Let Fusion® air-dry for 2-3 days.
- When dry, insert pegs in the impressions, leaving one hole empty.
Object of the Game: Jump over pegs into empty holes, removing pegs as they are jumped, until only one peg remains on the board.
Adult supervision is required at all times.