Brunch Party Herb Garden Centerpiece
- Plaid® Anna Griffin® Foam Mount Alphabet Stamps, Embellished Victorian
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint, Pink
- Black Dye Ink
- Scrapbook Walls/Chatterbox Small Beach House Blocks Paper
- Plaid® Royal Coat® Decoupage Finish
- Plaid® Royal Coat® High-Gloss Finish
- Terra Cotta Containers, 3-inch, 3
- Terra Cotta Saucers, 3-inch, 3
Paint terra cotta pots and saucers with two coats pink acrylic paint. Allow to dry thoroughly between coats and before continuing.
Cut small pieces from Beach House Blocks paper and decoupage to sides of pots as shown. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Stamp names of herbs on upper rim of pots with black dye ink and Embellished Victorian stamps.
When completely dry, spray pots with Hi-Gloss Finish.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.