Brunch Party Place Cards
- Plaid® Anna Griffin® Foam Mount Alphabet Stamps, Embellished Victorian
- Black Dye Ink
- Wild Asparagus/My Minds Eye Paper
- Scrapbook Walls/Chatterbox Small Beach House Blocks Paper
- Scrapbook Walls/Chatterbox Beach House Blocks
- All Night Media® Mini Pop Dots™
- Scrapbook Adhesive Squares
- Scallop-Edge Scissors
- Paper Adhesive
Cut desired number of 4-inch x 3 ½ -inch place cards from same paper used for invitations; cut equal number of liners from same paper used for invitation sleeves. Fold all cards and liners neatly in half so place cards measure 2-inch high.
Adhere liners to inside of place cards as shown. Trim along sides on each card with scallop-edge scissors.
For each card, trim a 3-inch x 1 3/8-inch piece of the same block printed paper. Ink edges with black dye ink using cosmetic sponge. Adhere to front of place card.
Using black dye ink and Embellished Victorian stamps, stamp guest names onto solid pink side of block printed paper. Cut out names with scallop-edge scissors (final size should be approx. 2 ½ -inch x 1 ¼-inch) and adhere to front of place cards.
Cut out colored squares from Beach House Blocks paper, ink edges and adhere randomly to place cards with Mini Pop Dots™.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.