- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Medium Pink
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - White
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - Pink
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - White
- Jumbo Chenille Stem - White
- Ribbon of Choice
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Fine Motor
- Cut pink foam to 12-inch x 12-inch square. Cut 2 ears from pink foam.
- At each corner bring sides together to form a point, staple about 3" from edge and turn edge under. Repeat for all four corners.
- Glue jumbo chenille stems around ear shapes and glue to the top center of one side of basket. Glue google eyes, pom pom nose, chenille whiskers and pom pom cheeks in place. Glue large pom pom to center back for tail.
- To make the handle for the basket, cut a piece of white foam the length of the sheet and cut the ribbon the same size as the foam. Then glue the ribbon on top of the foam. Glue to the sides of the basket, making a handle.
- Fill with eggs and your favorite goodies!
TipsYou can punch holes instead of stapling sides together and tie with a ribbon, if desired.
Craft NotesAdult supervision recommended at all times.
For safety, adults should help with the scissors and stapler.