Butterfly Birthday Card
Tiny stamps like those in the Charm Collection Clear Stamps set allow you to change this card for any season or event.
Designed by Geny Cassady, courtesy of Stampendous™
- Stampendous™ Perfectly Clear Stamps - Charm Collection, Damask Char and Party Invite
- Ranger Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters and Worn Lipstick
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Avalance and Passionate
- Recollections™ Rhinestones - Multicolored
- Dimensional Foam Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
Fold a 5½"x8½" piece of Passionate cardstock in half to form card base.
Trim a piece of Avalanche cardstock to 4"x5¼".
Stamp flourish design repeatedly in corners of white cardstock panel with light brown distress ink.
Sponge same ink around edges of cardstock.
Stamp butterfly image in pink, green and blue inks up left side of panel.
Stamp sentiment in brown ink in bottom right corner of white cardstock.
Add rhinestones in coordinating colors randomly around butterflies.
Adhere white cardstock to pink card base using dimensional adhesive.