Butterfly Bliss Scrapbook Page by Heidi Swapp
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ 8 x 8 Paper Pack
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Banners
- Heidi Swapp™ Chipboard Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Instaframes – Colorful
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Notes
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Seam Binding
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Paper Roses
- Heidi Swapp™ Paper Banners
- Heidi Swapp™ Epoxy Stickers: Baby
- Heidi Swapp™ Definition Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Album Tabs
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Shine – Primrose, Mustard and Gold Lame’
- Acrylic Paint – Turquoise
Spray bottom left corner of Butterfly Color Magic™ paper with Primrose Color Shine, and the center of the paper with Mustard Color Shine. Spread turquoise acrylic paint around the edges of the paper using a makeup sponge. Top with Gold Lame' Color Shine.
Spray the Color Magic™ banner with Mustard Color Shine
Spray Primrose and Mustard on an album file tab, 12" of seam binding ribbon, Color Magic™ roses, and a Color Magic™ note.
Add Primrose Color Shine to the definition stickers
Sand and distress pink Colorful Instaframe, and spray with Gold Lame’ Color Shine.
Tie ribbon onto Color Magic™ note and layer under the right side of the pink Instaframe and adhere in the middle of the page.
Adhere banner across page above the frame. Add three Color Magic™ roses to the left of the bow.
Add “ENJOY” chipboard sticker over the Color Magic™ note, as if the word were hanging from the ribbon.
Remove a long, thin piece from paper banners, fold in half, and tuck under ribbon.
Spray definition stickers with Primrose Color Shine, and add over the Instaframe; add the word “bliss” from the epoxy words.
Adhere the album tabs behind the right side of the layout, so each one sticks out ¼" from the right.