- Hampton Art™ Stamps – Vintage Bicycle, Very Beautiful, Ticket Stub, Things I Love, Time Pieces, Distress Words and Butterflies
- Hampton Art™ Stamps Basics Embossing Powder – Red
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink – Wicked, Mudslide and Seattle Sky
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Pigment Ink – Cranberry
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Fluid Chalk Ink – Azurite, Rose Coral
- Cardstock – Black and Cream
- Designer Paper – Carta Bella
- Satin Ribbon – Black
- Paper Flowers
- 7gypsies® Embellishment – Key Set, Antique Silver
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Mat
- Heat Tool
- Edge Distressing Tool
- Tape Runner
- Glue – White
- Adhesive Dots
Step 1 Make a black, top fold card 5"x5".
Step 2 Trim designer paper 4-7/8"x4-7/8" and distress edges.
Step 3 Wrap black satin ribbon around the designer paper and secure to the back. Attach the panel to the card front.
Step 4 Trim black cardstock to 4"x4" and attach to the center of the card, slipping the black cardstock under the ribbon.
Step 5 Trim cream cardstock to 3-7/8"x3-7/8" and stamp a variety of images in several ink colors. Cover the panel by stamping the images multiple times. Allow to dry. Distress paper edges.
Step 6 In the center of the cream cardstock, stamp the butterfly image with Cranberry pigment ink. Emboss with red embossing powder. Attach the cream panel to the black center panel on the card front. Make sure to slide it under the ribbon as shown.
Step 7 Using a strong, white glue, attach a metal key and several paper flowers to the right side of the ribbon as shown.
Step 8 Add cream cardstock to the inside of the card.