Butterfly Garden Tote
- Buttons of Choice
- Wire Cutter
- Tote Bag
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Green Glow
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Ask an adult to remove the shanks from the buttons using wire cutters.
- Use fabric paint to paint flower stems on the tote as shown. Let dry.
- Glue flower buttons to the tops of the stems. Glue butterfly buttons above the flowers. Let dry.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old, oversized t-shirt when painting.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Only an adult should remove the shanks from the buttons. A child must not use the wire cutters.
The materials and instructions listed are to create the sample project as shown. Encourage kids to be creative, selecting their own choice of colors and designs.