Butterfly Rose Lariat Necklace
Rose gold chain makes a fresh new statement with this lariat necklace. Add a sweet butterfly for a perfect summertime jewelry piece.
Designed by Marianela
- Rose Gold Elegance® Eye Pins (2 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® Toggle (1 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® Cable Chain (4 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® Hook & Eye Clasp (1 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® Butterfly Charm (1 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® Head Pins (2 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® 4mm Open Jump Rings (1 pk)
- Rose Gold Elegance® 6mm Open Jump Rings (1 pk)
- Crystazzi® 3mm Ecru Pearls (1 pk)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Cut (2) 8 ¾” lengths of rose gold chain, (1) 1-½”length of rose gold chain and (1) 9-¼” length of rose gold chain.
Group the (2) 8-¾” chains together. Gather one set of ends using a 4mm jump ring and gather the other set of ends with a 6mm jump ring. Connect the hook and eye clasp to the 6mm jump ring. Connect the round end of a toggle clasp to the 4mm jump ring.
Make 24 pearl links. Connect the links together into a long chain. Connect the links to the 1-½” rose gold chain. Use a 6mm jump ring to group the chain with links, the 9-¼” chain and the other end of the hook and eye clasp together. Gather the other end of the chains together using a 4mm jump ring and attach the butterfly charm.
Cut (11) 2-½” lengths of rose gold chains. Use a 6mm jump ring to gather the chains in alternating color order.
Make 15 pearl wrapped loop drops and attach the drops randomly along three rose gold chains. *Be sure to attach the drops to the chain before wrapping the loop closed.