- Buttons of Choice
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Red
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - Yellow
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Fine Motor
- Starting with the largest button, thread one end of the green chenille stem through the button holes, bending stem over to hold in place.
- Continue to thread buttons onto the chenille stem, going from the largest to the smallest. When reaching the end, bend the chenille stem over to secure and add a dot of glue.
- Glue the pom pom to the end with the largest button for a head. Glue the wiggle eyes in place.
- Cut a 1-inch piece of red chenille stem and glue in place for the tongue.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.