Canada Day Window Hanger
Designed by Holli Long for Plaid® Enterprises, Inc.
- Plaid® Gallery Glass® Window Color™, Crystal Clear
- Plaid® Gallery Glass® Window Color™, Snow White
- Plaid® Gallery Glass® Window Color™, Ruby Red
- Plaid® Gallery Glass® Black Liquid Leading™
- Plaid®Gallery Glass® Styrene Blanks
- Gallery Glass® Tool Set
- Ribbon, Silver Glitter, 16-inch length
- Craft Knife
Read all package directions before beginning this project.
Place pattern under styrene blank and trace design with Liquid Leading. Let dry 8 hours.
Paint design as follows: Fill a section of the design with Window Color following pattern numbers (pattern numbers correspond to the last three numbers of the Window Color item number); using nut pick combing tool from tool set, smooth paint and eliminate bubbles. Repeat same steps in other sections to complete painting the design. Let dry overnight to a translucent finish.
Using craft knife, make small holes 1-inch from each side and ¼-inch down from top, pushing tip of knife into styrene and spin slowly right and left to create a hole.
Cut ribbon to desired length then thread through holes and tie at ends to keep in place.
Use the Gallery Glass® Combing Tool in the Tool Set to comb paint smooth.