Canada Scrapbook Layout
Celebrate the memories of your trip to Canada by preserving them in this fun layout.
Designed by Elizabeth Barboza.
- EK Success® Jolee’s® Boutique Stickers Canada
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® White Adhesive Foam 1/8 inch Circles
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Zig Memory System Writer – Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Circle Cutter
- Cardstock – White and Red
- Sewing Machine
- Thread – White
- Old Book Pages
Cut white cardstock to 11" x 11". Glue to red cardstock base and machine stitch around edges.
Cut pictures into 3" circles. Adhere to page base leaving about 1/2" border space around the perimeter and in between circles.
Cut three 3" circles from red cardstock.
Trace a maple leaf pattern three times on book paper. Cut out and adhere to red circles. Machine stitch and add to page.
Add sticker title and embellish red circles with smaller stickers.
Add subtitle with marker and journal around red page border.