Candy Cane Cookie Trio
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookie Recipe
- Wilton® 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton® Candy Cane Comfort-Grip Cutter
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® 10 in. x 16 in. Rectangle Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Decorator Brush
- Wilton® Piping Gel
- Wilton® 6-Mix Holiday Assortment Sprinkles (red and green sugars, and red confetti used)
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® Christmas Red Icing Color
- Wilton® 15 in. Parchment Triangles
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 2
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using candy cane cookie cutter. Bake and cool cookies.
To make red-and-green candy cane cookies: Brush piping gel onto striped area that will be green. Carefully sprinkle green sugar. Let set. Brush off excess green sugar.
Brush piping gel onto striped area that will be red. Carefully sprinkle with red sugar. Let set. Brush off excess red sugar. Let set.
To make red-and-white piped candy cane cookies: Prepare royal icing according to recipe. Tint portion red; reserve some white. Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline cookies. Use tip 2 and thinned white and red icing to fill in cookies. Let set.
To make red-and-white piped confetti candy cane cookies: Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline cookies. Use tip 3 and thinned white and red icing to fill in cookies. Let set.