Design Memory Craft® Gelato Colors give these canvases their deep, rich, vibrant color. Experiment by mixing and matching your Gelato for custom colors.
Watch a quick tutorial on how to create these beautiful canvases here.
- Design Memory Craft® Gelato Colors, 4 Ct. - Red and Blue
- Design Memory Craft® Color Pencils, 6 Ct. - Red and Blue
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas, 8"x10"
- Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities - Foliage & Anemone Flower Topper
- Tim Holtz® Alterations -- Elegant Flourishes & Fanciful Flight
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Punch - Royal Butterfly
- Recollections™ Pearls
- Bead Landing™ Cording, 48 lb. Hemp Cord
- Wooden Words - Dream, Laugh and Love
- Glue Dots®, ½"
Color canvas with Gelatos Colors going from darkest color to lightest color. Scribble coloring is okay. Be sure to also color the edges of the canvas.
Using a paintbrush and water, paint canvas to blend. Once dry, color again with Gelatos Colors, working in small sections and blending with fingertips as you go.
Color directly onto wooden letters with Gelatos Colors starting with the darkest colors first, then moving to the lighter colors. Blend with fingertips.
Color die cut embellishments with color pencils. Start with the lightest color and add darker shades. Begin with a light pressure and move to a heavier pressure to blend.
Wrap twine around canvas and add embellishments using Glue Dots®.