- Cardstock – White
- Scrapbook Paper – Color and Style of Choice
- Borders – Color and Style of Choice
- Punch – Scalloped Circle and Circle Punch
- Stamp – Greeting of Choice
- Ink – Color of Choice
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Assorted Buttons – Color of Choice
- Paper Trimmer
Cut white cardstock to 4¼"x5½" with the paper trimmer. Fold in half.
Cut scrapbook paper to desired size to fit front of card and attach with scrapbook adhesive.
Punch a scalloped circle out of scrapbook paper and attach to front of card. Stamp greeting onto white cardstock and punch out with circle punch. Attach to center of scalloped circle.
Cut border to fit across card and attach as shown.
Embellish with buttons.