Carousel Memories Card
- Inkadinkado® Wood Stamp – Carousel Horse
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Brenda Walton Around the World
- K&Company™ Embossed Sticker – Brenda Walton Around the World Postage Stamp
- K&Company™ Silhouette & Die Cut Pack – Brenda Walton Around the World
- Herma® Dotto® Permanent Tape Runner
- Archival Ink™ Pad – Black
- Cardstock – Dark Olive, Pale Green, Pink Iridescent and Light Tan
- Satin Ribbon, 3/8" – Rust
- Blending Chalk – Pastel
- Square Metal Brad
- Bone Folder
Fold a 5¼"x9" piece of dark olive cardstock in half to make a side-folded card.
Adhere a 5"x 4¼" distressed panel of pale green cardstock to the card front.
Adhere a 4 5/8"x4" panel of patterned paper to the pink iridescent cardstock. Trim the pink close to the outer edge of the patterned panel. Secure to the card front. Wrap ribbon around card front as shown and secure to inside of card front.
Stamp the Carousel Horse image on a 3¾"x3¼" piece of light tan cardstock. Distress all outer edges. Add Carousel Horse embellishments and secure to the card front.
Cut a section of flourish from the silhouette paper. Add flourish, sticker and the embellishment to the card front.