Casual Friday Earrings
This technique is easy to do and easy to wear – it's a great look with jeans and khakis. Use the Rule of Odds and use five large focal beads to create an eye-catching focal section.
Designed by Katie Hacker.
- Earrings – 3½" Long
- Beadalon® 19 Strand Stringing Wire, .015" – Silver
- Beadalon® Kidney Ear Wires – Silver (2)
- Beadalon® Crimp Beads – Silver (2)
- Beadalon® Lines Crimp Coves – Silver (2)
- Rondelles, 6mm – Light Sapphire (16)
- Square Disks, 6mm – Hematite (18)
- Mixed Seed beads 11/0 – Blue/Brown
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Tool
Cut a 4" length of Beadalon® 19 stringing wire.
Pass through seed beads to cover 2½".
Hold the wires together and pass through a silver square, 6mm glass bead and crimp bead.
Fold the wires back into the crimp bead and crimp them to form a small loop.
Attach an ear wire to the hanging loop.
Repeat steps to make a matching earring.