Cathedral Lace Mugs
- Coffee Mugs
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cathedral Lace Laser-Cut Stencils
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pearl Paint Color - Fruit Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Adheasive Spray
Place stencil on your surface and secure using tape. If using spray adhesive, spray stencil first, then place on surface.
Pour a small amount of paint onto your palette. Load paint sparingly on a stencil brush or sponge and dab off excess. Lightly dab on a thin layer of paint; apply a second coat if necessary. Paint all areas of one color on the stencil before moving on to the next.
While paint is still wet, carefully peel off stencil.
Continue painting areas of the stencil according to your design. Let the paint dry completely before placing another stencil (or color) over it.
Wash all stencils, brushes, and tools immediately after use before the paint dries. Use Martha Stewart Crafts Brush & Stencil Cleaner to remove dried paint. Repair torn stencils with transparent tape. Place tape on both sides of the tear and cut away the excess with a craft knife.