Celebrate with Chocolate Cake
This irresistible cake is almost too cute to eat, but too tasty not to, and sure to be the hit of your next birthday celebration!
- Wilton® 9 x 13-inch Sheet Pan
- Wilton Tip, 3
- Wilton Icing Colors: Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, Leaf Green
- Wilton Celebration Icing Decorations
- Wilton Flowerful Medley Sprinkle Decorations (confetti used)
- Wilton Spatula
- Wilton Disposable Decorating Bags
- Favorite Chocolate Cake Mix or Recipe
Note: Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown.
Bake and cool chocolate cake in pan.
Remove cake from pan and ice with yellow buttercream.
Cut cake into 2¾-inch x 2¾-inch squares.
Use tip 3 and green icing to pipe wavy line around inside edge of cake.
Position confetti sprinkles around wavy lines.
Add celebration icing decoration.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.