- Crayola® Model Magic® - Yellow
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Green
- Roll out a flat piece of yellow Model Magic® and cut to the size you desire - square, circular, tree shaped, etc. Keep it about ¼" thick. Create a hole on top for hanging. Set aside.
- Roll out long strands of Model Magic® 12" long and ¼" thick. Make several rolls.
- Begin with equal lengths and mirror the shape of a tree. Lay each completed strand of green on the yellow flat piece. Build curled tree branches until your shape is designed.
- Let dry.