Champagne Wedding Bride's Pearl Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Freshwater Pearls, Large
- Bead Landing™ Freshwater Pearls, Small
- Lobster Claw Closure, Large - Rhinestone Embellished
- Beadalon® Stringing Wire
- Spacers, Small - Rhinestone (2)
- Spacers, Large - Rhinestone (2)
- RSVP Pearl Dangle
- Jump Ring, Large - Silver
- Crimp Beads - Silver
- Wire Cutters
- Crimp Tool
Step 1 Cut two pieces of stringing wire the desired length of your necklace, adding for closure.
Step 2 Using crimp bead and both wires, attach wire to lobster claw.
Step 3 Separate wires and string one small saltwater pearl on each strand, then continue by adding nine large pearls.
Step 4 Thread on a small rhinestone spacer.
Step 5 Continue with five large pearls and then a large spacer.
Step 6 Add as many large pearls as desired, ending with large spacer, five large pearls and then a small spacer.
Step 7 Add nine large pearls, one small. Then bring wires together and attach to jump ring with crimp tubes.
Step 8 Add pearl dangle with jump ring to center of pearls.