Champagne Wedding Tall Centerpiece
Use a tall centerpiece where your guests sit, such as round dinner tables. This will allow your guests to speak to each other, without the need to talk around an arrangment.
- Ashland™ Spring Stems - White Dahlia and White Peony with Yellow Center
- Ashland™ Versailles - White Rose with Gold Center
- Ashland™ Manhattan - White Peony
- Ashland™ Floral Essentials - Ivory Garden Rose
- Ashland™ Classic Traditions - Flower and White Peony, Clear Center
- Ashland™ Trumpet Vase
- Design Master® Spray Paint - Silver
- DecoArt® Paint - Silver
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint - Sterling and Pure Platinum
- Old Rag
Step 1 Spray paint outside of vase with an even coat. Allow to dry
Step 2 Take an old rag and pat on spots of the alternating metallic paint for a mercury glass effect.
Step 3 Fill vase with larger white blooms making a nice large and lush shape.
Step 4 Fill in spaces with smaller blooms.