- Crystazzi® Mix, 4mm – Walk on the Beach (2)
- Crystazzi® AB Twisted Round, 8mm – Crystal (2)
- Crystazzi® Bicone, 6mm – Champagne
- Crystazzi® Satin Bicone, 4mm – Light Smoke
- Crystazzi® AB Bicone, 4mm – Crystal
- Sterling Elegance™ Corrugated Round, 4mm
- Sterling Elegance™ Eye Pin, 2½"
- Sterling Elegance™ Ball Head Pi
- Wire, 24ga – Silver
- Jump Ring, 4mm – Silver
- Round Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Thread the bead pattern onto a head pin and form a loop. Make the quantity of head pins shown. The beads shouldn’t be overly tight on the pin.
Use a 4mm jump ring to gather the head pins.
This will be a tight fit, but once the jump ring is closed, the head pins will fan out.
Cut a 12" length of wire for stringing the smaller rings of the snowflake and a 16" length of wire for stringing the larger rings of the snowflake.
Begin wrapping the wire multiple times around a beaded head pin, sandwiching the wire between two beads.
String on the bead pattern. Wrap the wire between two beads on the next head pin once, then string the beads. Continue around the entire snowflake, ending at the first head pin.
Wrap the wire around the pin a few more times and cut the wire snug. Use needle nose pliers to tuck the wire in to prevent snagging.