Changito Birthday Card
This cute little monkey is at it again! Let Changito help you give the best birthday greetings!
Designed by Debi Hammons for Stampendous.
- Stampendous - Suprise Cake Stamp
- Stampendous - Happy Messages Stamp
- Stampendous - Mulit Ultrafine Glitter
- Tsukineko® VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Pirouette
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - White
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Black
- Blumenthal® Felt Flower Button
- Colored Pencils
- Paper Trimmer
Fold a 4 1/4 “ x 9 3/4" Pirouette cardstock at 5 ½” to form card base.
Stamp Cake image in black ink on white cardstock 2 5/8” x 3 1/2” panel, color.
Glue to Pirouette cardstock 2 3/4”x 3 5/8”.
Glue to 2 7/8” x 3 ¾” black cardstock.
Glue to card front (smaller side).
Stamp cake image again on a scrap of white cardstock, color and cut out the cake and present, attach to card as shown with dimensional adhesives.
Stamp “Happy Birthday” in black ink on the bottom right corner of 4 ¼” x 2” white cardstock.
Glue a piece of black cardstock 4 ¼” x ½” to the bottom inside edge of card front leaving ¼” showing.
Glue the white happy birthday panel to card front lining up the bottom edge with the back of the card.
Glue felt flower next to greeting.