- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Metallics White
- Iron-On Letters
- Heat n Bond® Ultrahold Iron-On Adhesive
- Chalk - White
- Fine Motor
- Cut sleeves from a yellow t-shirt, or color of choice. Lay purple t-shirt, or color of choice, flat on counter. Measure from neckline 4-inches on either side and down the center 12-inches, meeting to form a "V." Use chalk to mark. Cut through both layers of the purple shirt so the back and front will match.
- Parents, iron letters onto the purple shirt. Follow directions on the Heat N'Bond to apply purple fabric to the yellow shirt.
- Outline the "V" with white dimensional fabric paint. Let dry.
TipsNote: The project is shown over a white shirt.
Complete the cheerleader outfit with the matching skirt, pom poms and megaphone, also found on The Knack web site.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Close supervision is required when children use scissors. The iron is for adult use only.