Chenille Bunnies and Chick
- Plastic Easter Egg
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Creatology™ Pom Poms
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- For Chick:
- Wrap yellow chenille stems around plastic egg. Use craft glue to secure periodically while covering plastic egg. Cover completely.
- Cut three ¾" pieces of yellow chenille stems. Glue to top of egg to create hair as shown.
- Form three loops with a yellow chenille stem to form wings. Create two and glue into place.
- Glue two black mini pom poms to face.
- Form beak with orange chenille stem and glue into place.
- Form legs and feet with orange chenille stems and glue as shown.
- For Bunnies:
- Wrap white or tan chenille stems around plastic egg. Use craft glue to secure periodically while covering plastic egg. Cover completely.
- Form white or tan chenille stems into loops to create bunny ears. Loop pink chenille stem and glue to the inside of the ears. Glue two ears onto bunny.
- Cut three 2" pieces from a black chenille stem. Glue onto face for whiskers. Glue pink pom pom in center as shown for nose.
- Form feet with white or tan chenille stems and glue as shown.
- Loosely coil a white chenille stem to the back to form tail. Glue into place.