You’re sure to cherish this lovely box made with the Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter and DesignStudio® Software.
Designed by Jill Webster
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Accent Essentials® Cartridge
- Cricut® Graphically Speaking Cartridge
- Cricut Lyrical Letters Cartridge
- Cricut DesignStudio® Software
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl, Chocolate
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Cardstock: Pink, Pink Patterned, Medium Pink, Dark Pink, Dark Pink Patterned, Brown, Brown Patterned
- 8½-inch Hexagon Box
- Ribbon: Pink Grosgrain (10-inch piece), Brown Picot (38-inch piece)
- Rhinestones: Large (3), Small (13)
- Brown Ink Pad
- Foam Tape
Cut blocks of pink, pink patterned, dark pink patterned, and brown patterned cardstock. Arrange and adhere to top of box as shown. Cover sides of box with cardstock of choice. Adhere brown picot and pink ribbon across top of box as shown.
Cut frame: Using Graphically Speaking cartridge and medium pink cardstock, press Shift and cut two 5¾-inch
Cut scalloped circle: Using Accent Essentials cartridge and brown cardstock, cut one 5¾-inch
Cut flourish: Using dark pink cardstock, cut two 4¼-inch
Adhere brown picot ribbon around lid. Embellish box with rhinestones as shown.
Cut Cherish: Using Cricut DesignStudio software, select Lyrical Letters cartridge. Select letters to spell Cherish. Weld letters together and size word to 1¼-inches x 2¾-inches. Cut from chocolate vinyl, setting blade depth to 4 and pressure to medium. Use transfer tape to place Cherish on box as shown.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.