Chicago Brownstone Birdhouse
Put a feather in your cap with this multi-family birdhouse!
Designed by Julie McGuffee.
- ArtMinds™ Brownstone Birdhouse
- ArtMinds™ Wood Turnings – Spools (2)
- DecoArt® Americana® Paint – Light Buttermilk,
- Berry Red, Bahama Blue and Asphaltum (Dark Brown)
- Adhesive Jewels – Black
- Feathers (2)
- Paintbrush – 1" Flat Brush
Referring to photograph, paint the walls of the birdhouse Light Buttermilk.
Paint the doors, perch and stair rails red. Tip: Remove the doors to paint.
Paint the roof, base, wood accents across the front, door knobs and stairs dark brown.
Paint the window frames, door frame, spools and front center section Bahama Blue.
Trim around the hole, across the top of the door frame and the top of each spool with black adhesive jewels.
Glue the spools to the base and add a feather inside the hole at the top for a “feather” tree.