- Stamp – Snowflake Trio N200 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Chickadee N232 by Stampendous™
- Bazzill Basic Paper – Typhoon, Silver and White
- Onyx Black Ink VersaFine® by Tsukineko
- Watermark Ink VersaMark® by Tsukineko
- Embossing Powder – Sterling Silver EP101 by Stampendous™
- Embossing Powder – Sapphire PearLustre™ EP218 by Stampendous™
- Embossing powder – Clear EP020 by Stampendous™
- Paper Mache Journal, 6” – Darice Craft Designer #30206
- Red/white striped ribbon – IQ Accessories #234 04 0258
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
- Dimensional Glue Dots
Untie ribbon and take book apart.
Cover inside of book cover using plain white copy paper and scotch tape.
Apply VersaMark ink all over front and edges of book by touching pad directly to the surface.
Sprinkle Sapphire embossing powder all over inked area, tap off excess and return to jar. Heat to set. Repeat for thicker layer. Allow to cool.
Using the corner of the VersaMark pad, ink just one of the end snowflakes and stamp randomly all over front of book.
Sprinkle Silver Embossing powder on snowflakes, tap off excess powder and return to jar. Heat to set.
Stamp Chickadee in black ink on 2” x 4” white card stock.
Color stamped image with colored pencils.
Cover Chickadee panel with VersaMark ink by applying pad directly to paper.
Sprinkle clear embossing powder over inked image, tap off excess and return to jar. Heat to set.
Glue embossed Chickadee panel to a 2 ¼”x 4 ¼” Typhoon panel.
Glue layered panels to a 2 ½” x 4 ½” silver panel.
Reassemble book using red and white striped ribbon.
Glue Chickadee panel to front using dimensional Glue Dots.