Chickadee Winter Page
- Stamp – Snowflake Trio N200 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Chickadee N232 by Stampendous™
- Bazzill Basic Paper – Typhoon
- White Card Stock
- Onyx Black Ink VersaFine® by Tsukineko
- Watermark Ink VersaMark® by Tsukineko
- Atlantic Ink VersaColor® by Tsukineko
- ColorBox® Frost White by Clear Snap
- ColorBox® Chalk Blue Iris by Clear Snap
- Circle Cutter by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Pink Ribbon by American Crafts
Cut 8” x 8” light blue card stock for page base. Stamp snowflakes with white ink randomly all over blue page. Clean stamp.
Stamp snowflakes with Atlantic (medium blue) ink all over page. Clean stamp.
Using the corner of the Blue Iris stamp pad ink just one snowflake and stamp randomly on page.
Stamp Chickadee on 2”x 4” white card stock. Fill in with watercolor.
Glue to 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” Typhoon panel.
Cut picture in a 5 ¼” circle with a circle cutter.
Glue to a 5 ½” Typhoon circle.
Journal on a 1 ½” x 8” white panel.
Glue to a 1 ¾” x 8” Typhoon panel.
Tie ribbon in a knot around left side of panel.
Glue to bottom of page.
Glue Picture to right side of page overlapping journaling panel slightly. Trim off right side even with page base.
Glue Chickadee panel to top left overlapping picture slightly.