Chinese Paper Chain
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- 3M® Scotch Tape
- Printable Pattern
- Cut one 12"x18" sheet of construction paper into three strips 4" wide.
- Tape ends together.
- Fold back and forth like an accordion, keeping the folds the same size (3").
- Print and cut out pattern. Trace tree pattern onto the folded paper. Make sure to keep the flat sizes of the tree to the folded ends of the paper.
- Cut out tree, making sure to not cut the folded/flat ends of the tree.
- Open carefully after cutting and you should have a long tree chain.