Christmas Angel Ornaments
- Crayola® Construction Paper
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Crayola® Washable No-Run School Glue
- Ribbon of Choice
- Crayola® Markers
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Gold
- Crayola® Metallic FX Crayons
- Fine Motor
- For the Blue Angel: Use a crayon to draw two wide triangles of equal size on construction paper. Cut out triangles and slightly round one side of each, as shown. For the Yellow Angel: Use a crayon to draw one wide triangle on construction paper and cut a scalloped edge along one side, as shown. Draw angel wings on the same color of paper and cut out.
- For the Blue Angel: Glue the triangles together overlapping, with the rounded sides on the bottom, as shown. For the Yellow Angel: Glue the wings to the back of the triangle as shown.
- For Both Angels: Trim the head portion of the photo to fit in place for the angel's head. Glue the photo to the top of the triangle.
- For the Blue Angel: Write an angel poem or holiday message on white construction paper with the fine line marker and cut out. Glue in place below the photo. For the Yellow Angel: Use the fine line marker to write "Peace on Earth" or other message of choice, and to draw a dove.
- For Both Angels: Decorate the angel's robe with crayons. Write name and date on the back.
- For the Blue Angel: Tie ribbon into a shoestring bow and glue beneath the photo.
- For the Yellow Angel: Shape the chenille stem into a halo and glue to the back as shown.
- For Both Angels: Loop a small piece of ribbon and glue to the back of the ornament for a hanger. Let dry overnight before hanging on the tree.
Make ornaments with extra school photos for members of your family tree.
If a photo isn't available, have kids draw a self-portrait.
Adult supervision is required at all times.