- Christmas Log Cabin Birdhouse:
- Wood Birdhouse - Log Cabin
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paint - Habañero, Green Olive, Seaweed, Summer Linen, Spring Pasture & Chestnut Brown
- Recollections™ Glitter, Extra Fine - Snow
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stipple Foam Brush
- Christmas Birdhouse:
- Wood Birdhouse
- Tracing Paper
- Graphite Paper
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paint - Pool, Scottish Highlands, Wedding Cake, Vanilla Bean & Tartan
- Paper Towels
- Pattern Printed from www.michaels.com
Christmas Log Cabin
Paint roof, door, porch and overhang Habañero. Let dry.
Dry brush every other log on the roof, to create striping effect, in Spring Pasture.
Paint chimney and front door with Spring Pasture. Let dry.
Paint the rest of the log cabin Chestnut Brown. Let dry.
Use the stipple foam brush to create wreath around opening in the door with Seaweed and Summer Linen paint.
Using the end of your paint brush and Habañero, add berries around the wreath. Let dry.
Apply Snow-Tex® as shown. Sprinkle with glitter while Snow-Tex® is still wet. Let dry.
Paint birdhouse with Pool. Let dry.
Using Scottish Highlands, paint roof, leaves, and perch.
Using graphite paper, trace your pattern onto the birdhouse as shown.
Paint branches with Vanilla Bean and highlight with Wedding Cake.
Paint bird with Tartan Red and add berries as shown.
Apply Snow-Tex® to roof and perches.